Luxury Hotel Bootstrap Template
Lavita is a modern and luxurious Hotel HTML Template. It has a valid HTML & CSS3 code with clear comments, which makes it easy to edit the code (you can use Node.js/Gulp/SASS). Lavita also uses the Bootstrap Framework, which makes it fully adaptable and compatible with all devices.
Important: This is an HTML template, not a WordPress theme. Make sure you need the HTML version before you buy it.
- 33 HTML pages for a luxury hotel website
- 10 Color options (Brown, Blue, Indigo, Purple, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Teal, Cyan)
- For hotel, resort, and homestay websites
- Guest account (Register, Login, Dashboard, Booking/Details, Profile)
- Modal style forms (Login/Register/Forgot password)
- 3 styles of room pages (Classic, Modern, Luxury)
- 2 options of room details (Luxury and Minimalist)
- Check room/availability form (Checkin/Checkout and Guests)
- Step-by-step booking form (4 steps)
- Tour pages (Categories, List, Single)
- Extra services pages (Meetings & events, Restaurant & bar, Spa & wellness, Airport pickup)
- Service booking form (Tour, Spa, Table, Service)
- Hero banner with 3 options (Carousel, Image, Video)
- Carousel for rooms, posts, services, and testimonials (Tiny-slider)
- Sticky header (Light/Dark)
- Dropdown/Mega menu (Light/Dark options)
- Language and Currency modal
- Full blog/post pages
- Modern photo gallery
- Image/Video background options
- Lightbox for images and videos (gLightbox)
- Video player for HTML5, YouTube, and Vimeo (Plyr)
- Node.js, Gulp, Bootstrap 5.3, and SASS
- Package.json/Gulpfile.js/SCSS files included
- Bootstrap Framework based code (Bootstrap 5.3)
- Maximum Bootstrap features inherited
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Standard SEO optimization
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Friendly
- Offcanvas mobile menu and contact info
- Scroll animations with Scrollcue
- Font icons (Hotel font icons)
- Google fonts (Jost, Raleway)
- Clean and commented code structure
- Easy to customize
- Well documented
- 24/7 free support
- Free updates
📁docs All HTML Files of the documentation
📂Lavita Contains all Lavita project source files
📁dev Contains all template files with HTML/CSS/JS. These files have been processed and compiled (unminified) from the source files in the
srcfolder using the Node.js/Gulp tools. (Note: Use the files in this directory to customize the template if you don't want to use Node.js/Gulp/SCSS.)
📁dist All template distribution files such as HTML/CSS/JS. These files have been processed and compiled (minified) from the source files in the
srcfolder using the Node.js/Gulp tools.
📂src Contains all template source files such as HTML/SCSS/CSS/JS. These files will be processed and compiled into the
📂assets Contains all template source files such as SCSS/CSS/JS
📁css Contains all vendor CSS files. You can add or delete CSS file of a vender in the
📁fonts Contains all fonts/font icons files. You can add or delete fonts/font icons files in this folder.
📁img Contains all template images (For example: Hero Banner, Rooms, Tours, Services, About...etc).
📁js Contains all Vender and Theme JS files. You can add or delete JS file of a vender in the
📁media Contains all template media files. You can add or delete media file in this folder
📁php Contains all Templates PHP files. These files are used for some processing features on the server. For example: Send Email...
📁scss Contains all template SCSS files. These files will be processed and compiled into the
📁partials All partial Files of the HTML pages.
Note: The Lavita template is awaiting approval for sale on CreativeMarket. To pre-order this template, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Bootstrap Version: 5.3.x
Images included: Yes
General software requirements: Code editing tool, ZIP unarchiver
Download format: Zip File
VERSION 1 (Oct 05 2022):